We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts &
Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
March 11, 2021
Register now and we’ll send you the dates as soon as they are available
Wills, Trusts & Asset Protection Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Gina Leguria for a special ONLINE 75-minute training event! Learn about simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trust
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- How to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file for bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $9,800 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medi-Cal or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 75-minute estate planning webinar!
Gina focuses her legal practice on estate planning, probate, veteran’s benefit planning, Medi-Cal planning, and elder law. She is dedicated to helping families from the devastating legal effects of disability and death. With proper planning, individuals and families can avoid unnecessary court proceedings, protect their assets, continue their legacies through strategic charitable giving, and provide for the security of loved ones. Gina learned firsthand the effects of failing to plan when her rancher father was killed in a vehicle accident without any planning documents in place requiring her to probate her father’s extensive estate, including business and cattle operations. As a result she went to law school determined to help others avoid the added devastation of an often complicated and expensive legal process.
Gina combines a background in public service with a wide range of legal and personal experience to provide clients with a uniquely practical perspective. She is committed to providing her clients with excellence in estate planning.
Over the years, The Law Firm of Gina Leguria has helped families preserve and pass on their hard-earned wealth through wise estate planning choices, providing them a peace of mind.