The Law Firm of Gina Leguria will be presenting a seminar
to discuss Wills, Trusts and Nursing Home Asset Protection.
Location: The Law Firm of Gina Leguria
Address: 819 17th Street, Modesto, CA 95354
Please register for one of our following dates below:
Tuesday, 10/29 6-7:30pm
Tuesday, 11/5 4-5:30pm
Tuesday, 11/12 10-11:30am
Wednesday, 12/4 3-4:30pm
At this informative seminar we will cover the following topics:
1. PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
2. NURSING HOME COST: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $9,000 per month in California.
3. DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
7. RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
8. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
Refreshments will be provided and friends and family are welcomed to attend.or call our office at (209)416-0353
We look forward to seeing you at our office, just one block up from the Library!