At this informative seminar we will cover the following topics:
1. PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
2. NURSING HOME COST: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $9,000 per month in California.
3. DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
7. RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
8. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
Refreshments will be provided and friends and family are welcomed to attend.
Please either register using the link below or call our office at (209)416-0353
We look forward to seeing you at at our office, just one block up from the Library